Sunday, March 4, 2012

Creative Visualization Course


How Creative Visualization Works
                Everything in the universe is made of energy.  Energy vibrates at varied rates of speed.  Light is a fine energy, whereas a stone has a dense energy.  Energy has its own magnetic quality.  So when energy vibrates, it attracts like energy to it. 
                Thought is light, it is quick, and it is mobile.  It can manifest instantaneously.  As an energy form, thought can manifest for us, in physical form anything we strongly desire. 
Whatever is projected out into the Universe will be reflected back. This is a Universal law, the law of Radiation and Attraction.  What does this really mean? What ever we think about the most, have the strongest emotional attachments to, that a person has expectations for, or can imagine on a heartfelt level will be attracted to us.
Owls are often representative of WISDOM

A thought is just an idea; this idea forms an image of what we desire.  The desire and the image based on the thought are magnetized and help to guide the correct energy to flow to that idea or form.  If strongly desired, an idea or strong thought will then be manifested into the world of form.  You do not need to take any action to cause this chain of events.
So, if we think fearfully, what we fear is what we will attract.  Another way to see this is to look at what we believe about things.  If we believe we don’t deserve something, then every time we wish for that something it will not materialize.  Why is that?  It is because, deep within our own core-being, we cannot accept it or own it.  If we don’t deserve it, we should not have it. 
We attract to us whatever is sent out to the Universe.  So, we may desire and think of something that we want to have in our life.  Then, if underlying deep core beliefs linger these flow with the thought.  We get the entangled thought of the combination of our core belief that strangulates the desired object.  Hence, the reason that we oftentimes think of something we want and it gets all messed up in the manifestation of the thing we thought we wanted.  So, what do we do?  We then must work to clear the underlying beliefs that hamper receiving our heart’s desire.
Here is an example:
I want to have a sum of money to be able to go on a world tour.  My underlying thoughts are that a person should work hard to obtain that money.  I fear that with the economic situation as it is in America, that I will not find a job that pays sufficiently.  That if I lose my job, after paying for the tickets to go, I will not survive.  So what I have done is sabotaged not only taking the desired trip but the enjoyment of that trip.  The universe gets the entangled message, and my employer decides that all employees in my pay grade will not get a cost of living raise and work every-other-weekend to meet the company quota [causing me to work harder for what I earn]; then interest rises on everything so I am unable to pay my bills with what I earn so that I cannot save money for the trip [fears about the economy].  I am then unable to go on the trip I desire.

This course "Your Hearts Desire: Creative Visualization" will soon be offered through my Etsy store: BellBookNCandle

No comments:

Post a Comment